Dr. Robin Williams
Dr. Robin Williams graduated from the dental program at the University of Mississippi School of Dentistry in Jackson in 1996. After completing a hospital residency at UCLA, he practiced general dentistry in Europe and Hawaii before pursuing his specialty certificate in orthodontics from the New York University College of Dentistry in New York City. Dr. Williams has since practiced orthodontics in Los Angeles, California and Scottsdale, Arizona, before opening his office in Concord.
In his free time, Dr. Williams enjoys world travel and painting. He also speaks Spanish.
Some of his professional affiliations include:
- American Association of Orthodontics
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- Board of Directors, Contra Costa Dental Society
- Fellow-World Federation of Orthodontists