|Recognized among top 5% of doctors in North America
Using a series of nearly undetectable aligners instead of brackets and wires, Invisalign® is the clear way to straighten teeth without braces. Advanced 3-D computer imaging is used to create a series of customized aligners, which are removable and virtually invisible, for each patient. There are no wires, metal, or brackets to cause mouth abrasions.
You can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing, and you can still eat and drink what you want. In addition, you can brush and floss normally to maintain healthy gums and teeth.
Many of our patients had never considered traditional braces, but are now happily and comfortably improving their smiles with Invisalign®.
What is Invisalign®?
- Invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces
- Series of clear, removable, custom-made Aligners
- Uses no metal wires or brackets
- Custom-made for comfort
How Long Does Invisalign® Take?
- Wear each set of Aligners for about two weeks
- Remove only to eat, drink, brush and floss
- Your teeth will move gradually each week
- Visit us every 6 weeks
- Total treatment time averages 9 to 15 months
- Average number of aligners is 18-30